28 February 2019

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (February 2019)

Happy Chinese New Year

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!! I always feel Lunar New Year is when the year really begins, and although February is the shortest month it has felt really long to me. As you really enjoyed my post about JB's Birthday event last month, I decided to share another one my favourite kawaii cafe and shops with you as it also hosts Kpop events, and also shared my experience at B'Chill which is BamBam from GOT7's first family owned cafe in Bangkok. Speaking of BamBam.... I'm going to his first fanmeet in Thailand tomorrow and I'm so excited as I have hi-touch which means I will finally meet him up close! March is going to be a very exciting month for me as not only do I have a fanmeet tomorrow but a whole bunch of different exciting events which will keep me occupied all throughout until the end of the month, so please do look forward to hearing about them soon.

♥ Why I Focus on What I Need Right Now Instead of Obsessing Over the Future

♥ 20 Random Acts Of Kindness To Perform Today

♥ 7 Ways to Make This Year More Mindful

♥ Gluten-free Vegan Strawberry Cupcakes

♥ 5 Ways To Train Your Brain For Success



♥ Feel Instantly Calm With This Easy 30-Second Trick

♥ 7 Types of People You Should Have in Your Life by 30

♥ Life’s Too Short to Be Too Busy

♥ 5 Ways The Outdoors Can Change Your Life

♥ 10 Ways To Unwind After a Bad Day


What are you most looking forward to in March?
Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment