08 April 2015

THE LIEBSTER AWARD!


The beautiful Amber Rose of Glam Girl nominated me for the Liebster award which is an awesome way of getting to know fellow bloggers and discovering new blogs to follow so I thought I would share the love and hopefully share some things about myself that you may not know....

Rules
  • You have to link back to the person that nominated you
  • Write 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions given to you
  • After completing these questions, nominate 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers and give then 11 questions of your choice
  • Let your nominees know they've been nominated with a link

11 Facts About Me

♥ I was born in Bangkok but moved to the UK when I was just a few months old.

♥ I didn't get my Thai Citizenship until 2012, but yes I'm now officially Thai both by blood and paper.

♥ When I'm on a plane it's likely I will pass out before takeoff as I'm one of those lucky people that can sleep on flights which is really useful on those 14 hour flights back to Thailand.

♥ I did Ballet dancing for about 5 years.

♥ Despite the fact I live in Wales I have a really Northern accent.

♥ Noodles are something which I can eat everyday and never get bored of.


♥ I haven't worn a pair of jeans in nearly a decade!

♥ For years I was scared of dogs after my Nan was bitten by one but I still really loved them and my dog Bo helped rid my fear so now I will shamelessly run up and cuddle any dog I see.

♥ I'm allergic to shellfish, which sucks as I used to love eating prawns.

♥ I learned how to do my make-up by watching videos on YouTube.

♥ I eat really spicy hot food, like really hot, the hotter the better!


11 Questions For Me

What made you decide to start blogging?
It started off as a way to vent about my daily life but as I wanted to rid negativity from my life it has become more something I use to share all the things that make me happy and make new friends.

What's your middle name?
Ann

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Right now it would be Japan but Hobbiton comes a close second

Cats or dogs
True Love Dog Cafe (Bangkok, Thailand)

What's your must have beauty item?
Coconut oil

What's something in your closet you couldn't live without?
My Westeros skater dress from Blackmilk or my Direwolf Jacket

How do you spend a typical weekend?
Weekends are my blogging days, so I'll probably finish up and schedule a few posts then plan out some new ones, take The Russ Pup out for a walk, try out a few new recipes, do some exercises, make things, catch up on comics and watch a couple movies.

What is the most used app on your phone?
Instagram with Line and Twitter coming a close second!

What is your favourite part about blogging?
Definitely meeting people from all around the world and making new friends

What is an interesting fact about you?
I have a scar on my left thumb in the shape of a triangle because I cut it on a tin can when I was a baby or you know it could be something to do with the Illumanati, I'll let you decide.....

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Do you think you'll still be blogging?
I hope so I love blogging and sharing my adventures but hopefully by then I'll be settled down in the mountains of Thailand surrounded by a dozen doggies, drinking ice coffee.

11 Questions For You
♥ What makes you happiest?

♥ What is the best thing you've ever eaten and where?

♥ Where would you like to travel to right now?

♥ Who or what inspires you the most?

♥ What is the one skill you would love to master?

♥ Recommend me an awesome TV Show or Movie, I need something new to watch!

♥ What is your most treasured possession?

Do you cook and is there anything you would consider your signature recipe?

♥ If you won the lottery how would you spend the money?

♥ What is your favourite outfit?

♥ Do you have any blogging advice?

My Nominees
♥ Cally of Twinklestah 
♥ Violet of Candied Dreams
♥ Jaz of SuperheroesXYZ 
♥ Gail of The Equinox Fashion 
♥ Rai of Blargle Fargle 
♥ ChikSolo of The Nerd Cave 
♥ Usagi of Usagi in Wonderland 
♥ Charlotte of Happy Little Geek 
♥ Jessica of The Crazy Bat Lady 
♥ Mariko of Gamerwife 
 Rosa of Gingerbread Sagas

If anyone else would like to take part feel free to do so & spread the blogger love!
Love & Noodles
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment