17 April 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Favorite Theme Park Rides


I has been a really long time since I visited a theme park and even longer since I visited a theme park other than Disney so no doubt by the end of this post I'm going to be wanting to book my next trip to a Disney park! I can't remember a lot of the rides that I've been on and it's been that long that I'm sure some of them may have changed, there are also a bunch of rides which I wanted to go on but didn't have the time to like Tower of Terror or any of the Pixar rides but if I ever am lucky enough to visit again I'd love to try out some new rides as well as visit some of my old favourites...

DLP Feb 2009 - Space Mountain: Mission 2 at Night
Space Mountain (Disneyland Paris)

Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean

Haunted Mansion
The Haunted Mansion

Indiana Jones Adventure
Indiana Jones: Temple of the Forbidden Eye

Big Thunder Mountain, Disneyland Paris
Big Thunder Mountain

Check out #Fandom5 creators The Nerdy Girly & Super Space Chick & join in on the Fandom Friday fun!
Love & Mickey Ears
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment