09 October 2015

I'M GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!!!

Yokohama

I'm interrupting your normal programming because I'm ridiculously excited to announce I'M GOING TO JAPAN, this is a lifelong dream come true and even more awesome I'm going for 6 weeks, I'll be in Tokyo for Christmas and New Year, I'm also visiting Seoul and I'm going with one of the most awesome friends I've ever made online Violet.

SD Zoo

I'm so happy to be going on another nerdy adventure with Violet after our trip to SDCC in 2013 it was just the best time ever, in fact the whole reason and crazy idea for this trip came after our unsuccessful attempts to get tickets to go to SDCC this year....


It's just so crazy to think that after that it's actually happening and it's happening so soon! SDCC was a dream come true and this THIS is even bigger, Japan is a place I've wanted to visit since I was a little girl. Nearly a decade ago I tried to apply for the JET program but I ended up graduating a little later than expected and events happened which meant my life had to be put on hold for a while but now this is my time to do all the awesome things!

gifts made by Kelly <3

The universe has been sending me some very strong signs this year that it's time so start making those dreams a reality and put plans into action, big things are happening and it's not just this trip to Japan. I'm nervous and scared and happy and excited all at the same time, it's a very exciting time for me!

Untitled

And finally as I'll most likely be too busy to blog whilst I'm away I will be looking for some guest bloggers to do some posts over December and January so if that's something you're interested in please do get in touch I'm open to any and all ideas you may have.


Be sure to leave me your recommendations for Japan & Seoul in the comments!
Love & Sushi
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment