30 April 2018

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (April 2018)

...

April has been such a crazy month for me I don't quite know how I got through it, I moved back to Bangkok, celebrated Thai New Years with the family, finally met my friend after over a decade of talking to each other online, got tickets to see GOT7 and had so many other fun and random times that my feet have barely touched the ground and the fun isn't going to stop yet because not only will I be going to see GOT7 again in a couple weeks but a few days after I'll be flying back to the UK for the first time in over a year to visit friends and family! I'm honestly a little nervous about visiting the UK after so long because so much has changed and I've changed but it'll be good to see my friends and of course my dog after being away for so long, I'm sure they'll support me and my new found "Asian habits", enjoy this months links and be sure to leave me a comment letting me know what made you happy this past month.

♥ Sacred Mornings: Experience Your Full Radiance While The Sun Comes Up

♥ Why Breaks are Essential

♥ The Complete Recipe for Living an Amazing Life

♥ Being Comfortable In My Own Skin

♥ Guide to Exploring Kanazawa

girl in the cherry blossom

♥ 7 Bedtime Rituals That Are Hard To Adopt, But Will Pay Off Forever

♥ How To Support a Friend Who Is Dealing With Anxiety

♥ 50 Essential Tips For First Time Travellers

♥ You’ve Been Doing It Wrong: Why You’re Still Dehydrated

♥ Instant Ways to Feel More Confident 

♥♥

♥ How to Keep Your Head Up in the Constant Stream of Bad News

♥ How to Write a Good Blog Post

♥ How To Be A Confident Badass In An Instant

♥ How to Create the Perfect Itinerary

♥ How to Identify Toxic Friendships

Untitled

♥ Suffer From Migraines? Here's Exactly What To Eat (And Avoid)

♥ 7 Ways to Turn Your Passion Project Into a Full-Time Gig

♥ Changing This One Thing Can Majorly Improve Your Happiness

♥ When I Grow Up I Want To Be Kind

♥ You’d Be a Better Communicator If You Weren’t So Afraid of Embarrassing Yourself





Love & Cherries
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment