07 August 2015

#GeekyTeeFriday: The Knight's Watch

The Knight's Watch

It's another #GeekyTeeFriday and I just had to show off this awesome tee which mixes up 2 of my fave fandoms Batman and Game of Thrones! As soon as this tee popped up on Qwertee I had to get it, it's the perfect way to merge both my "Bat Wardrobe" and my "Thrones Wardrobe" also Samwell Tarly is on it and he's awesome.

The Knight's Watch

The Knight's Watch

The Knight's Watch

In keeping with the "Snow" theme I actually call these glasses my Myrtle Snow's, funnily enough not that many people know I wear glasses including my family because most of the time I either wear contacts (the family don't even notice when I'm wearing my blue lenses) or go without but since I bought this pair I've been wearing them out a lot, I guess I'm falling into that nerd girl with glasses trope...

Be sure to join in on the #GeekyTeeFriday fun & show off your fave tees
Love & Direwolves
Cate
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment