20 January 2015

Almond Butter, Cranberry & Flax Cookies (Vegan & Gluten Free)

Almond Butter, Cranberry & Flax Cookies (Vegan & Gluten Free)
2015 has begun and it's time for me to quit with the junk food and get back on the health train. After starting the year feeling all sick and ill I need to get some goodness back into my body but I'm not giving up on my cookies just yet, I mean what am I supposed to have with my cup of tea? These cookies are vegan, gluten free and super easy to make, it's taken me a while to make the perfect almond butter cookie as most seem to come out too dry but these were nice and chewy, I'll definitely be making another batch of these soon!

Ingredients
  • 2/3 cup ground flax seeds
  • 1/2 cup almond butter
  • 1/3 cup maple syrup
  • 1/3 cup almond milk
  • 1/3 cup dried cranberries
  • 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
(Makes 12)

♥ Preheat an oven to 180°c and grease a 12 pan cupcake tray.

♥ Mix together all the ingredients until thoroughly combined.

♥ Divide the mixture into equal parts and place into the previously greased cupcake tray.

♥ Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned.

♥ Let the cookies cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool.

♥ Eat & Enjoy!

Good Luck
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment