31 July 2014

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (July 2014)

By the Seaside

July has been an amazing month, this summer is has been treating me well so far and with August being my birthday month there's only more fun times from here! I'm currently in Thailand spending some quality time with the family so expect some exciting blog posts of my adventures soon and a full report of my time in London. I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer but if not hopefully these links will cheer you up!

 60 Things to Be Grateful For In Life

 11 Ways To Create A Life You Don't Need To Escape

 Confident In Your Skin

 If Game of Thrones was Thai Street Food

 Do it for the Love

Untitled

 A Message To Aspiring Female Creators In Comics

 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer

 DIY Farmer’s Market Tote – No Sew Reusable Bag!!

 Learning Happiness

 Twitter I Love You But You’re Bringing Me Down

VOLUME Magazine

 Empty to Empowered: 3 ways to Unleash Your Strong

 How Do I Start a Lifestyle Shift?

 How dogs rescued me from an eating disorder

 Lady Liberty Floral Crown

 How to Date Yourself




Love & Frappucinos
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment