10 July 2014

LONDON BABY!!


It's that time of year again where I venture down south for London Film & Comic Con, I'm especially excited this year as STAN LEE is a guest, I'm so excited to see the legend in person, I've always wanted to meet him and I'm dragging The Dad along with me as he's a big Marvel fan to. I'll also be spending a couple extra days down there as I'll be going to see one of the Monty Python live shows and a baby mammoth! I hardly ever leave the Earls Court area when I'm down there for Comic Con so it will be nice to see a little more of London town.

London Comic Con Outfits
Upon my return from London I'll be flying out to Bangkok for the summer, so be sure to add me on Twitter & Instagram for instant updates on my adventures as blog posts will probably be a bit sporadic over the next few weeks but I have scheduled in a few fun things so keep an eye out for them!

Take care and have an awesome summer!
Love & Jelly Beans
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment