22 July 2014

Building a Time Machine with LEGO!


Lego has been a lifelong love of mine, it was my favourite toy growing up and now with its awesome nerdy themed sets like The Lord of the Rings, The Simpsons, DC, Marvel and Ghostbusters it has once again become an obsession. Lego has proven there really is no time limit or age restriction on the things that you love and most importantly EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Lego Back to the Future

Lego Back to the Future

It's ridiculous how long this has been sitting in my closet, I think I got it sometime last September and I actually have sets waiting to be built from even longer so I thought it was about damn time I opened one of them because Lego is no fun if it just stays in the box, it's made to be built.



Back in 2011 I actually met the awesome Christopher Lloyd and got a photo taken with him in a REAL Delorean, definitely one of the best things to ever happen to me at a Comic Con. Back to the Future was one of my favourite films growing up and Christopher Lloyd is a legend I'm such a fan of everything he does so when I first saw that Lego came out with this Back to the Future set I had to have it.

Lego Back to the Future

Lego Back to the Future

The kit even included extras that you could add to it to make it look like all 3 versions of the Delorean which I thought was pretty cool. It took me about 2 hours to build and I actually filmed the process but condensed it into a more watchable 3 minutes and stay tuned till the end of the vid to see some of my mishaps, but don't worry despite the freak outs it was a pretty fun build and I can't wait to do more.



Do you love Lego? Be sure to let me know in the comments what's on your Lego wishlist.
Love & Flux Capacitors
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment