04 July 2014

#OOTD: A Dance with Dragons

A Dance with Dragons

I have a confession to make, I haven't read A Dance with Dragons! After devouring the first four books in the A Song of Ice and Fire series I started getting some pretty vivid dreams about White Walkers and dwarfs trying to kill me so I needed a time out from the world Westeros and therefore never got round to reading A Dance with Dragons but after a looong break I fully intend on catching up this Summer.

A Dance with Dragons

Direwolves are my obsession and almost all of my Game of Thrones T-shirts have Ghost on them so when I saw this design for $10 on Once Upon a Tee I had to grab it but silly me ordered it a size too big so I got out my scissors and decided to turn it into a baggy crop top et voilĂ  perfect for the summer!

A Dance with Dragons
A Dance with Dragons
A Dance with Dragons 

My dragon necklace is based on an actual Viking design they found in Iceland which is where I also bought  my volcanic rock bracelet, they're definitely the perfect addition to my "Thrones Wardrobe" I mean Iceland is the original Land of Ice and Fire!

A Dance with Dragons

I can't believe Game of Thrones is done for another year but I suppose that gives me plenty of time to catch up on my reading, I've already downloaded the A Dance with Dragons audiobook to listen to on my trip to Thailand so that should hopefully tide me over for a month or two...

Dragons & Direwolves
Cate
xoxo


♥ T- Shirt - Once Upon a Tee (buy on Redbubble)
♥ Skirt - Black Milk
♥ Tights - Primark
♥ Boots - Dr. Martens
♥ Bone Bracelet - Cateaclysmic Crafts
Dragon Necklace & Volcanic Rock Bracelet - Bought in Iceland
♥ Ring - Gift from my brother
♥ Flower Crown - Gift from my friend Violet 


No comments:

Post a Comment