21 August 2010

Cupcakes, Carnivals & Cameras: When Cate met Cally


This week in honour of my epic birthday celebrations I ventured to Liverpool to meet up with my long time internet buddy, confidant, writer and artist extraordinaire Cally. It was our first ever meeting and we had an absolutely amazing day! We devoured cupcakes, rode a rollercoaster, met John Lennon, gobbled sushi, attacked stationary shops, admired shop windows, laughed, smiled and took lots and lots of photos.

 


Cally has just joined the bloggerverse so check out her blog Taxidermy Cafe to see her wonderful art, stories and more awesome photos from our day of fun. And a big BIG thank you Cally for showing me around Liverpool, all my beautiful birthday gifts and for such a lovely day, I can't wait to do it again, which hopefully will be soon, as the lomos are already itching for another photographic adventure!

More on our Adventures
My Flickr
Cally's Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment