30 March 2021

🎧 Jackson Wang Birthday Events in Bangkok, Thailand 🎤


This past weekend was my best boy Jackson Wang's birthday, you may remember last year Thailand went into somewhat of a lockdown so a lot of birthday events for Jackson had to be cancelled but this year we got to celebrate him together with events happening not just all over Bangkok but all over Thailand! Fans everywhere really came together to celebrate his birthday and have lots of fun together after a really stressful year for a lot of us.


I had such an amazing weekend, I was exhausted from trying to go to all the events but it was a happy exhaustion and it was really nice to see so many people come out to celebrate Jackson and have such kind words to say about him. I was really touched especially as this year the fan clubs have been making more of an effort to help small local businesses by funding ads on Tuk Tuk's and fruit stalls instead subways and trains and I love this so much because the money goes directly to the people who really need it and have lost so much business due to the pandemic.


There were so many cute souvenirs and giveaways happening at these events, everyone was so kind and generous and I got so many amazing cute stickers, cup sleeves and photocards that I thought I would have a little giveaway and share some of the love with a little Jackson birthday goodie bag for one of you so be sure the check the widget below for details on how to enter...


Giveaway will be open until midnight Thailand time on April 18th so be sure to enter and come back daily to get get bonus entries and once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jackson Wang, it really brings me so much joy that I am able to celebrate your birthday surrounded by so many others that love you to, I hope you had a great day and I look forward to doing it all over again next year!

Who is your favourite K-Pop boy?
Love & Strawberries
Cate
xoxo

Psssst if you want to see more amazing birthday events you can support me by clicking the button below
Buy me a coffee and get a shoutout on my SNS

No comments:

Post a Comment