31 July 2018

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (July 2018)

Untitled

I almost forgot to post today because I totally didn't realise that July was over! This month has been really crazy, I've hardly slept, I seem to eat all my meals standing up, I'm juggling about 20 different projects but life is good. I'm thinking I might take a short blogging break during August so I can catch up with the family and enjoy my birthday, but knowing me it won't last long as there's just so much I want to share that's happened to me over the past few months. I hope you are all well and enjoying the summer and if you need a break from the sun (or rain) here's some links to keep you occupied....

♥ 10 Things to Remember When Everything You Want is Out of Reach

♥ 5 Simple Tricks That Will Turn Every Day Into An Adventure

♥ 3 Little Things You Should Do Every Day Before Noon

♥ 13 Ways To Cheer Up Your Friend When She's Down

♥ 5 Mental and Physical Changes You'll Actually Notice When You Start Meditating

Tiger

♥ 6 Surprising Signs You Need More Sleep

♥ 7 Things That Have Really Helped My Mental Health Recently

♥ 28 Way To Relieve Stress For A Happier Life

♥ 7 Things You Need to Know to Live Your Best Life and Make a Better World

♥ 10 Tips For Becoming Fearless

184|365

♥ 11 Healthy Ways To Calm Your Anxiety

♥ Kyoto Autumn Sightseeing Guide – 12 Places You Must Visit

♥ 13 Ways To Simplify Your Life

♥ 14 Hacks That Will Save You a Ton of Money

♥ 5 Tips For Taking Care of Your Mental Health

strawberry pickin' ii.

♥ 6 Ways to Deal with Sleep Anxiety

♥ 37 Things to Do on a Sunday Night When You're Bored

♥ Seven Easy Tips For Creating An Amazing About Page Inspired By Online Dating

♥ Let’s Get This Party Started: Unique Birthday Rituals!

♥ 20 Reminders That May Comfort You When You Feel Anxious




Love & Popcorn
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment