30 September 2017

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (September 2017)

Nirvana

September has been a relaxing month for me as I've done so much travelling over the past 6 months I really needed a break to just reset and re-organise my life. I really feel like I'm in a much better place than I was few months ago now I've had some time to be alone and just enjoy some simplicity but I'm also ready for the next adventure. I hope you are all feeling well and that you're enjoying the start of some cooler weather, so here are the links for this month...

♥ How To Wake Up More Beautiful Every Morning

♥ Man Takes Golden Retriever with Terminal Cancer on Epic Bucket List Adventure

♥ Twitter Challenge: 7 Ways To Grow Your Audience

♥ 4 Mindful Practices to Supercharge your Productivity

♥ Why Alone Time Is So Important

City rush

♥ So Can Anyone Be A Full Time Blogger?

♥ The Real Reason Why Women Drink

♥ Cool to Be Kind

♥ 9 Things I Know About Moving Somewhere New

♥ Why It's OK if Your Mental Health Doesn't Look Like Everyone Else's

Step Forth

♥ The Reality of Living Away From Friends and Family

My Parents Made Me Think I Was White My Whole Life

♥ 29 iPhone Tips That'll Take Your Selfie Game To The Next Level

♥ How I Prioritize and Take Care of Myself Without Feeling Selfish

♥ Don't Make A Big Mistake... Push Yourself

have a beer and calculate the points

♥ How to Overcome Burnout and Keep Motivated

♥ 11 Scientifically Proven Reasons You Should Go Outside

♥ 60 Awesome, Creative, And Fun Book Necklaces

♥ 8 Steps to Recovering When Your World Falls Apart

♥ Affirmations For When You Feel Stuck And Overwhelmed





Love & Lemon Tea
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment