17 May 2014

Sell & Shop on Depop



Depop has become one of my new favourite apps, it's kinda like Instagram but instead of just liking a photo you're able to buy the pretty things that are in the photo as well as sell what ever you don't want anymore in one easy click. It's super easy to use especially if you want to clear some extra room in your closet you just take a photo of the item you're selling, write in a description, set your price and bam it's up there for someone to buy and best of all it's completely FREE!


I have a shop up there which I'm using to help me de-clutter and hopefully save some money for my upcoming trips to London and Thailand this summer so be sure to add me and I'll add you back, I love browsing through all the cool things people are selling.

Sunshine & Candy
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment