30 June 2011

Things that make you go Oooooo (June 2011)

by Rebecca
June has been an absolutely amazing month for me I had so many fun times in the US and although I'm a little sad to be back I've got a very exciting month ahead of me and with summer well on its way and the brighter days it's hard not to wake up with a smile everyday, so here are a few more things to make you smile this month.

Disney Dream Portraits - Love this series of photos by Annie Leibovitz, Jeff Bridges as The Beast yes please!

Books That Rocked Your World at 16 But Fall Flat Now

Famous Objects from Classic Movies - I'm a total movie addict and have spent countless hours playing this game!

by Catfordst32

Best Food for Good Healthy Skin - Summer is here so it's a good time to freshen that skin up!

Life's Too Short for The Wrong Job

5 Ways to Start Having More Fun - Definitely taking this advice and am going to take up that new hobby I've always wanted to do.


by Charlotte Rutherford

Everything You Wanted to Know About Dinosaur Sex - Don't tell me you haven't wondered about this to!

Dogs 'share their owners' emotions

Love Letter to My Body - LOVE this it makes me feel so much better about my own body and I this is something we all need to do!

by Yvette Inufio
Inspired by Up a house is lifted into the air using just balloons - I love that they made this a reality it makes me dream of having my own amazing adventures.

50 Ways to Find Inspiration: Create, Explore, Expand

Your Courageous Life - Beautiful blog full of inspiration and advice which had been added to my reading list.

by Kammie
Karl Lagerfeld Fashion Therapy - Any advice from Karl is advice that must be taken, I love his views on fashion.

James Franco interviews Frida Giannini

Rumors I've Heard About Anna Wintour - This is hilarious, I love the illustrations.

by The Cherry Blossom Girl
Create Time to Change Your Life - Great advice here it's amazing how something like cutting down on TV time can free up so much of your time to do greater things.

Finding An Apartment Of Your Dreams

The Infinite Variety of IndividualsI adore this article by Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky, we are all individuals and we are all free to express ourselves in whichever way we chose and instead of discouraging each other we should embrace and encourage each other to be who we want to be.


by wisely-chosen
Strange Summer Blues - My awesome friend Yume Ninja discusses her summer blues, gaining perspective and her ways to perk herself up, very helpful for those of us going though the same thing.


What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner


X-Ray Origami of Endangered Species - This is so beautiful and creative, origami is one of my favourite hobbies!


 

Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment