23 June 2011

The Frequent Flyer: Chillin' at the Chamberlain


After 3 weeks of hard work, dirt and living in a mice infested trailer (I ain't kidding!) I thought it was about time I relax and treat myself to some luxury LA living for a few days so checked into a gorgeous West Hollywood hotel called The Chamberlain.


The Chamberlain has to be one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in and it didn't take me long to feel right at home. The rooms are gorgeous each have their own balcony, seating area, huge comfy bed, fireplace and well stocked fridge with snacks!

There's also a gorgeous rooftop pool with some stunning views of LA especially at night, a restaurant which makes some delicious food which you can of course order up to your room if you want to spend the day in bed, a 24hr gym and it's in a great location just a few blocks away from Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood, The Farmers Market, LACMA and Melrose Avenue which is the best place to shop!


The staff there are amazing so warm and friendly and super helpful, I honestly did not want to leave and would have happily spent another few weeks there given the chance but if I'm ever in the neighbourhood again I know exactly where I'll be staying!

Love & Luxury
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment