05 May 2010

Bye Bye Blighty, 你好 China


I'm leaving for "Project Panda" tomorrow and I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. This will be my first time visiting China and I'm so excited to see what life is like there as I've heard so many amazing things, I've been given such a wonderful opportunity to work more closely with my favourite creatures and it really will be a once in a lifetime experience.

Unfortunately I won't be able to update you on my adventures till I return due to China's internet censorship, but I may be able to email a few pictures to my twitter and answer any questions you may have for me about it on formspring so keep an eye on those. In June I'll be visiting my family in Thailand which I'm very excited about as I always have the best time in Thailand and I've been craving some good street noodles for sooo long!

As I'll be away for a while I've scheduled in a few special blog entries so you won't be too bored of reading the same old thing.

So I bid you adieu and farewell and I'm sure when I return I'll have some interested stories to tell.
Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment