23 March 2010

Snapshot Tuesday 23.3.2010

Life seems to be getting in the way of my blogging time lately, with "Project Panda" just over a month away there's still so much to do and organise before I leave. I'm really looking forward to the chance to work more closely with my black and white friends after "Mission Panda" last year in which I saw a total of 6 Panda's in 3 different countries this will be a dream come true!

So this is an advance apology for my recent and future lack of blog entries and a thank you to everyone who has followed this blog and commented on my entries as it really does motivate me to post more even when I don't have the time.

I would love to get to know some of my blog readers out there so please do comment and post a little introduction about yourself as well as a link to your blog, if you have one, as I'm always looking for new and interesting reads.

If you all want to know a little more about me then feel free to follow me on Twitter or ask me any question you can think of on my Formspring

Love & Hugs to you all
Cate
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment