10 December 2020

πŸŽ„The Hidden Milkbar - Bangkok - Thailand πŸͺ

Bangkok is looking very festive this year so I thought I would go check out some cute cafes and try their special Christmas menus. The Hidden Milkbar has been on my must visit list for a while because of its adorable pink aesthetics and delicious looking milkshakes.

The Hidden Milkbar is indeed hidden, it's pink doorway is hidden down an alley on the 3rd floor of a narrow building and it's a real adventure getting there. It's so aesthetically pleasing there though and reminded me of a cereal bar I visited in Seoul a few years ago but the focus here instead of cereal was milkshakes. I ordered the special Christmas Gingerbread milkshake which was so adorable and came decorated with a meringue tree and gingerbread cookie which tasted so good, the milkshake also had peaches blended into it which was a an interesting touch but complimented the ginger really well, it was so yummy and not too sweet or sickly at all like some milkshakes can be, I almost wanted to order another but one milkshake is my dairy limit for the day before my stomach starts to protest.

As well as milkshakes you can order cookies, cakes and ice cream and they also have some non-dairy drinks to, in fact their Christmas punch looked really good and I was almost tempted to try that instead of a milkshakes, but there will be a next time. One of the things that makes this place different from other milkshake bars is that it has lots of non-traditional milkshakes flavours on the menu like caramel cornflakes, smores and Jaffa cakes which is one of my absolute fave British snacks, so I definitely will visit again and try some more of their interesting flavours! 

What is your fave milkshake flavor?
Love & Cookies
Cate
xoxo


Psssst if you want to see more of my adventures you can support me by clicking the button below
Buy me a coffee and get a shoutout on my SNS

No comments:

Post a Comment