29 February 2020

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (February 2020)

What should we do

So February ... it's kinda been a terrible month ... but I really don't want to dwell the bad and instead look forward to much better days! I took a little mental break the beginning of the month to take care of myself, I treated myself to the best bubble tea in Bangkok, took myself out to enjoy some art away from all the craziness of the city and despite the fact the GOT7 concert was cancelled I still made time to enjoy the weekend with my Ahgase friends and can't wait to see them all again in May for the new concert date. Let's hope March is a much better month for us all 

♥  Everything Seems to Be Falling Apart… Because It Is

♥  Vegan Orange Glazed Blueberry Buns

♥  How to Be an Optimist – Without Losing Your Authenticity

♥  How Do I Deal with Stress Eating?






♥  Self Care Tips

♥  The Skills You Need to Survive Stress When It Hits

♥  Grilled Zucchini Socca Tacos

♥  I Kept a 30-Day Gratitude Journal and Here’s What Happened


What are you most excited for in March?
Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment