13 February 2020

The Best Bubble Tea In Bangkok!!


The bubble tea craze is still going strong all over the world and although it's nothing new for those of us in Thailand who grew up with this treat it is still super popular with new bubble tea cafes opening everyday, you can't walk 2 minutes without seeing bubble tea somewhere! Bubble tea is one of my favourite treats so over the past couple years I have made the most of this trend and tried many, many different bubble teas from large chains to, independent shops and out of the hundreds I've tried I have to say that this is my absolute favourite.


Seoulcial Club has their own special bubble tea series called Fire Tiger and has grown from this one cafe in Siam Square to having multiple Fire Tiger stands and cafes in popular malls all over Bangkok. I witnessed this rise in popularity and remember seeing long lines of people outside the Siam store, some waiting hours to try their signature bubble tea, then seeing them open a second store just a few minutes away only for that to have lines just as long to! I thought it was crazy... until the moment I finally tried it and then I understood why it was so popular.


The Crown is my ultimate favourite of the Fire Tiger series and while it is pricey compared to some other bubble teas (the same price as a buffet lunch in some places!) it's definitely worth indulging in at least once in your life. I find that most milk teas don't have much of a tea flavour but you can definitely taste the rich tea flavour here and it's not overly sweet to which I like, it's also really creamy and the different types of boba and crunchy creme brulee topping bring an extra luxurious delicious element to it, definitely a must try if you're a bubble tea fan!


What's your favourite bubble tea?
Love & Tigers
Cate
xoxo
Psssst if you want to see more awesome cafes from around the world you can click the button below, buy me a coffee, get treats & a shoutout on my next post



No comments:

Post a Comment