08 January 2020

GOT7 JB Birthday Celebrations in Bangkok, Thailand



January 6th was GOT7's leader JB's birthday and to celebrate I attended 2 events. The first was a cafe and cupsleeve event at 12:30 Cafe which was small but very cute, I loved the photos that they chose to display of him and the cupsleeve was adorable and had cats on it, because we all know JB is a big cat lover always talking about affectionately about his 5 cat children and feeding and taking photos of cats wherever he goes.



I took along Mini Markson to celebrate with Bbeom, they were my models for the day. After enjoying a refreshing coffee, eating some yummy strawberry toast and taking lots of cute videos and photos I went to my second JB birthday event hosted by DefSoulTogether who's event I also attended last year.



This year they rented out a gallery and displayed so many cute and sexy photos of JB. I booked a ticket in advance because last years event was so popular I wanted to make sure I got the souvenirs which were a beautiful poster, postcards, cupsleeve and a lollipop with his face on it, which I ate as soon as I got home. It was a really great event and so many people came, they even brought a cake so we could sing happy birthday to him that evening and after closing there was an auction for all the photos that were on display, unfortunately I didn't get the one I wanted but it was still so much fun to be there and experience the excitement!


I really love going to these Kpop events in Thailand and seeing all the love everyone has for them, it's so heartwarming to see how much happiness they bring to everyone, even at the auction there was no bad feelings, everyone was so excited for each other and what they won there was just so much laughter and jay. I really can't wait for the next birthday event here because I know it's going to be so much fun!

Have you ever been to a K-Pop birthday event?
Love & Cats
Cate
xoxo

Psssst if you want to see more awesome cafes from around the world you can click the button below, buy me a coffee, get treats & a shoutout on my next post



No comments:

Post a Comment