31 May 2019

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (May 2019)

Savanna

May is over and rainy season has begun in Thailand. It's crazy to think that at the beginning of this month when I was celebrating BamBam's birthday it was 42°c and now it's raining everyday and so cool I don't even need to use my fan! Other than the heat I've had a lot of personal stuff to deal with this month which has seen me take an unexpected step back from being active online, however it is always good to take a break every so often and I'll probably continue this break into June whilst I organise everything for my trip back to the UK in July. I hope you are all well and the weather is much better where you are ....

♥ Accomplished Geek World Creators Celebrate Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month

♥ From Bad Skin to Trouble Sleeping: 9 Signs That Stress Is Getting to You

♥ How Creativity Calms, Heals, and Helps Us Live More Fully

♥ 5 Things To Do When You Feel a Cold Coming On

Vacationing With Only Carry-on



♥ 7 Ways to Know If Your Sacrifices Are Worth It

♥ Are You Paralyzed by Perfection? Here’s How to Know…

♥ Making Your 90-year-old Self Proud

♥ How to Cultivate a Growth Mindset & Be More Optimistic

♥ The Secret To A Happy Life Is Hidden In Your Daily Habits


What are you most excited for in June?
Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment