11 December 2018

Christmas at Tokyo Skytree - Japan


Continuing with the Christmas themed posts I thought this time I would take you on a trip to Japan, last year I visited Tokyo around Christmas time and Japan is always that little bit extra with the Christmas decorations and actually lit up the Skytree to look like a giant Christmas tree! I found a bunch of videos I never shared with you all last year so I thought I would edit together a little video to show you just how cute the Skytree looked last Christmas.



Since moving to Asia and experiencing a whole different way to celebrate Christmas I've really started to fall in love with this holiday again and I feel so blessed that over the past few years I've got to spend my Christmas holidays in South Korea, Japan and ThailandI hope to experience Christmas in many more countries in the future and share my adventures with all of you.

Where would you like to celebrate Christmas?
Love & Cookies
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment