26 December 2016

SURPRISE MY ETSY IS REOPEN... Temporarily!

House Stark Direwolf Scarves

I'll be travelling back to the U.K. for a short break in just a few days so as a surprise I thought I would re-open my Etsy Shop for a few weeks as quite a few people have been asking me about buying scarves recently and I know it's been quite a cold winter in the northern hemisphere so you might need something to keep you a little bit warmer on those chilly days.


This will most likely be your last chance to buy scarves as I won't be making them any more and all my remaining stock will be going to one of the local handmade craft stores in Thailand, so if you want anything make sure you get those orders in quick and I will ship them to you in the new year!

Also I'll be listing a few things over on eBay to try and clear out my wardrobe a bit more now I pretty much have to live out of my suitcase so be sure to check those out to


Thank you everyone for your support & I wish you a happy healthy 2017
Love & Bunnies
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment