12 April 2012

Beauty Blitz: FAB First Aid Beauty


After my rave review on First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream last year I was recently contacted and asked if I would like to try out some of their other products that have recently become available to buy in the UK. This news excited me immensely as I've been trying to ration my tube of Ultra Repair Cream ever since my return from the states last summer.


I was sent 3 products the Detox Eye Roller, Smooth Shave Cream and 5 In 1 Eye Cream to try out and I have been using them religiously for the past few weeks!

Smooth Shave Cream
When it comes to shaving my legs I'm pretty much a soap and water girl which is no doubt why my legs are so dry and now the sun is out and spring is in the air it's probably about time I treat my legs to some of that fresh air to! You only need to use a small amount of this to cover your whole leg, which is great value for money, and as promised on the tube I didn't nic or cut myself, I didn't get any razor burn and my legs definitely felt softer and more moisturised, in fact even my mother commented on how smooth my legs looked and she's my biggest critic, so I'm converted no more will I be using nasty soap and water I'm switching to this smooth shave cream.

5 In 1 Eye Cream
I've only recently started investing in eye cream just using it at night to keep my eyes hydrated and to prevent those wrinkles, some seem to dry out my eyes but this one definitely keeps them smooth and moisturised. After applying the tiniest amount to my eye area at night when I woke in the morning I found my eyes to still be soft and moisturised, sometimes my lids can dry out but this seemed to keep them hydrated and they even feel a bit tighter to, of course I'm only in my twenties so can't really comment on it's anti-aging properties but it did seem to help me and I will definitely continue to use it.

 Detox Eye Roller
This has to be my absolute favourite product out of the three and made a major difference to my dark circles after only using it for a short amount of time. I had a particularly busy week when I started to use this so was functioning on a minimal amount of sleep and usually my eyes look really dark and baggy but whilst I was using this I didn't look tired at all even without make-up and concealer, amazing! I love the little roller ball as it's like giving your eyes a mini massage, it feels quite tingly and cool when it first goes on which was strange at first but really soothing for tired eyes. I love this stuff and it's going straight into my travel make-up bag as it'll be perfect for those long haul flight, definitely one to try if you suffer from bags or dark circles!

Love & Candy
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment