30 November 2011

Things that make you go Oooooo (November 2011)

by hakanphotography
I can't believe that another year is almost over, I feel like I've done so much this year yet so little and I still haven't made any solid goals for 2012 despite it edging ever closer. Winter is here, I can't wait for the snow to arrive and I'm feeling rather festive which is probably the effect of my Starbucks eggnog latte addiction, so grab yourself a hot drink and enjoy this months Things that make you go Oooooo...

♥ Vintage Egg Tutorial - Aren't these the cutest? The perfect way to decorate your Christmas tree.

♥ 21 Small Habits That Will Help You to Live a Simpler Live

♥ 5 Tips for Better Self Portraits - I've been think of maybe taking up the 365 challenge next year so these simple but great tips will come in useful.

by Moonywolf
♥ How To Get Calm in a World Full of Crazy - I don't know if it's the effect of the Christmas season but I'm finding myself getting extra stressy so here are some great tips from Gala for finding your calm.

♥ My Childhood Icon: Sailor Moon

♥ 10 Real-Talk Blog Tips - A few of you have asked me about blogging tips recently so here are some great tips from Joy which I 100% follow and agree with!

by sssseahorse
♥ Let's Make & Receive Surprise Balls - These are such a great idea, especially for Christmas it be great to make a few to hang on your Christmas tree so not only is it an adorable decoration but a fun gift to.

♥ Hair How-To

♥ D.I.Y. Faux Fur Stole - The perfect winter accessory and definitely on my winter crafting list, they would also make a great gift for Christmas!

by Jyoujo
♥ Tokyo Rising - This is a great mini series about Tokyo's youth and creative culture, so inspirational!

♥ Save That Money

♥ Mila Kunis - Great interview, not only is she absolutely gorgeous but a very inspirational and intelligent role model.

by Misses Magoo

♥ Young Me Now - Recreating your childhood photos is such a great idea I'm so inspired to join in on this project.

♥ All "Restriction" is Not Created Equal

♥ The Muppets in Fairytales - I love the Muppets and I'm so happy there's a new movie coming out soon also here's some more Muppet love for my fellow Game of Thrones fans

by Candace Lesage Austen
♥ What Carrie Bradshaw Can Teach You About Blogging - I always kinda think of Carrie as the original blogger even though technically she wasn't but we can still learn some great lessons from her to help our own blogs.

♥ "We are all bad feminists, really"

♥ 5 Feminist Conversations I'm Over - THIS so much, such a funny but great read!

by marymarycherry
♥ The Thing About Posing - My gorgeous friend YumeNinja shares some of her great tips on posing and looking your best in photos, definitely something I'm taking notes on!

♥ Wanna Be My Friend?

♥ Good People - This is such a heart warming read from Gala and definitely something I can relate to.




 
Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment