30 November 2011

Things that make you go Oooooo (November 2011)

by hakanphotography
I can't believe that another year is almost over, I feel like I've done so much this year yet so little and I still haven't made any solid goals for 2012 despite it edging ever closer. Winter is here, I can't wait for the snow to arrive and I'm feeling rather festive which is probably the effect of my Starbucks eggnog latte addiction, so grab yourself a hot drink and enjoy this months Things that make you go Oooooo...

Vintage Egg Tutorial - Aren't these the cutest? The perfect way to decorate your Christmas tree.

21 Small Habits That Will Help You to Live a Simpler Live

5 Tips for Better Self Portraits - I've been think of maybe taking up the 365 challenge next year so these simple but great tips will come in useful.

by Moonywolf
How To Get Calm in a World Full of Crazy - I don't know if it's the effect of the Christmas season but I'm finding myself getting extra stressy so here are some great tips from Gala for finding your calm.

My Childhood Icon: Sailor Moon

10 Real-Talk Blog Tips - A few of you have asked me about blogging tips recently so here are some great tips from Joy which I 100% follow and agree with!

by sssseahorse
Let's Make & Receive Surprise Balls - These are such a great idea, especially for Christmas it be great to make a few to hang on your Christmas tree so not only is it an adorable decoration but a fun gift to.

Hair How-To

D.I.Y. Faux Fur Stole - The perfect winter accessory and definitely on my winter crafting list, they would also make a great gift for Christmas!

by Jyoujo
Tokyo Rising - This is a great mini series about Tokyo's youth and creative culture, so inspirational!

Save That Money

Mila Kunis - Great interview, not only is she absolutely gorgeous but a very inspirational and intelligent role model.

by Misses Magoo

Young Me Now - Recreating your childhood photos is such a great idea I'm so inspired to join in on this project.

All "Restriction" is Not Created Equal

The Muppets in Fairytales - I love the Muppets and I'm so happy there's a new movie coming out soon also here's some more Muppet love for my fellow Game of Thrones fans

by Candace Lesage Austen
What Carrie Bradshaw Can Teach You About Blogging - I always kinda think of Carrie as the original blogger even though technically she wasn't but we can still learn some great lessons from her to help our own blogs.

"We are all bad feminists, really"

5 Feminist Conversations I'm Over - THIS so much, such a funny but great read!

by marymarycherry
The Thing About Posing - My gorgeous friend YumeNinja shares some of her great tips on posing and looking your best in photos, definitely something I'm taking notes on!

Wanna Be My Friend?

Good People - This is such a heart warming read from Gala and definitely something I can relate to.




 
Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment