01 January 2020

Exploring Iconsiam Bangkok's Best Mall!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! One of my goals for the year is to visit more new places, be it a cafe, city or even country or in this case a new mall. Iconsiam has been open for just over a year now and I have wanted to visit it for the longest time so I finally decided to take myself on a trip there to see what all the hype is about.


I decided to make a little video of my day there using 5 second clips, not sure if this is something I will do again but it was fun to try out something new. Overall though Iconsiam may be my favourite mall in Thailand, it made me feel very nostalgic being there and seeing the traditional Thai architecture and eating all the delicious foods (there's lots of choice for vegetarians to!) and then going shopping in the main mall with all the modern shops and interesting Thai souvenirs. The views of the city are absolutely stunning there and although I'm not the biggest fan of boats I did really enjoy the ride over there, I will definitely be back soon as it's a perfect place to take friends when they come visit me in Bangkok and give them a taste of the city I love so much.

What are your goals for the new year?
Love & Pad Thai
Cate
xoxo
Psssst if you want to see more awesome places from around the world you can click the button below, buy me a coffee, get treats & a shoutout on my next post



1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you too!
    Its great that you found a new place that you like, hopefully you'll be able to spend tons of time there and eat all the delicious foods!

    ReplyDelete