31 March 2019

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (March 2019)

Lisboa - street art (Entrecampos)

March has been a month of self-refection for me, I talked about my struggles with creativity and while I feel like I'm gaining that spark back, it had be questioning other parts of my life. It's been almost a year since my trip to Berlin and I've visited somewhere new so I'm hoping April will bring me some new adventures and ease my troubles, because I feel like a change of scenery is always a good way to gain a new perspective on life. If you're a GOT7 fan then make sure to check out my Twitter and Instagram for a special birthday giveaway and for all you Marvel fans they'll be something special coming up soon....

♥ How to Be a Better Listener With Your Friends

♥ When Things Have to Change: How to Find the Willpower to Achieve Your Goals

♥ Strawberry Guacamole Recipe

♥ How To Simplify Your Life When Things Get Stressful

♥ 8 (Unexpected) Anxiety Triggers You Should Know About





♥ How To Handle Stress According To Your Ayurvedic Mind-Body Type

♥ How 5 Simple Habits Made Me Love My Life More

♥ Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes Recipe

♥ Why Minimalist Fashion Has A Privilege Problem

♥ How to Recover from Heartbreak and Feel Whole Again


What are you most excited for in April?
Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment