05 October 2018

Vivienne Westwood Cafe - Hong Kong

Vivienne Westwood Cafe - Hong Kong

Vivienne Westwood is one of my all time favourite designers, I just love her style and everything she stands for so when I found out there was a Vivienne Westwood cafe in Hong Kong I had to go and check it out for myself. Fashion and food are my two most favourite things so this was the perfect marriage of the things I love most.

Vivienne Westwood Cafe - Hong Kong

Vivienne Westwood Cafe - Hong Kong

The Vivienne Westwood Cafe is situated in Harbour City, Tsim Tsa Tsui next to the Vivienne Westwood store, it's only a small place but full of charm with the walls, cutlery and dinnerware all decorated in her signature prints. The menu offers a wide selection of teas and other drinks and some desserts, you can also enjoy a traditinal afternoon tea there, very British and very Westwood style!

Vivienne Westwood Cafe - Hong Kong

If you've been following me for a while you might have seen my Vivienne Westwood bag which I actually received as a gift for my 20th birthday so it's very precious to me, the day we visited also happened to be my birthday and thus the birthday of my bag to so you could say it was a special visit for the both of us.

Vivienne Westwood Cafe - Hong Kong

Vivienne Westwood Cafe - Hong Kong

With it being my birthday I of course had to order myself a cake and I loved that this cake came adored in her signature orb made of white chocolate, the cake was really nice to strawberry and passionfruit flavoured on a bed of chocolate cripsies totally to my taste and I ate every crumb. I also ordered myself a rose, lychee soy milk tea as I wanted to try something different and it was really good to, maybe a little sweet for my liking but still delicious.

Vivienne Westwood Cafe - Hong Kong

I'd love to come back and try the Afternoon Tea one day, but this was just a quick visit before going to watch the nightly light show and my trips to Hong Kong are always over so quickly but I know I'll come back one day as it's a great city! All in all it was the perfect way to celebrate my birthday and yes while it was a little pricey, birthdays only come once a year so it was totally worth it.

Who is your favourite fashion designer?
Love & Oolong
Cate
xoxo

Psssst if you want to see more awesome cafes from around the world you can click the button below, buy me a coffee, get treats & a shoutout on my next post



No comments:

Post a Comment