18 May 2016

FYeahJapan: TOKYO DISNEYSEA!!!

Tokyo Disneysea

After out cold and snowy day in Disneyland I packed on the layers for DisneySea although it actually ended up being a pretty nice day which meant pretty lighting for pretty photos and if DisneySea is anything it's super pretty I loved seeing all the beautiful architecture there and even better there were lots of characters out to take photos with, I mean look at that cute dress Minnie is wearing I love it so much.

Tokyo Disneysea

We actually started lining up for a photo with Mickey  but were told he might be being swapped soon with Minnie which I was totally cool with and even more so when she came skipping out in that cute dress, urgh I really want her dress it's so pretty. Then after getting a bunch of photos with characters we headed over to Toy Story Mania to get some fastpasses but they were already gone... we did keep checking back throughout the day but there was always a 2 hour wait so we missed out on that one but I still really enjoyed the other rides, although maybe not The Tower of Terror which had me screaming for my life...

Tokyo Disneysea

My fave ride is probably Indiana Jones with Journey to the Center of the Earth coming in a close second, I loved those two rides and they kinda have the same theme to and well if there's anything I want to be in life it's an explorer because I love going on new adventures! I loved that DisneySea was like you were taking a journey around the world with all its different themed lands, apparently it's aimed towards the more adult crowd and great for dates... Japan is all about that romance thing!

Tokyo Disneysea

I mean even Stitch has a date.... me! Ok but seriously l love how we match them in this photo and I adore Stitch as I've probably mentioned several times in my previous blog posts, we found him (and Angel) in the Arabian Coast section hence the cool headgear, Daisy Duck was also taking photos there in a cute Arabian themed outfit but by the time we got our photo with Stitch, Daisy and the Aladdin characters had all disappeared.

Tokyo Disneysea

The Arabian Coast was absolutely beautiful I loved how authentic it looked and the smell of the curry popcorn was amazing and I can definitely vouch for its deliciousness to and I was so hungry by that point it didn't last very long, I'd pretty much devoured the whole box by the time I walked across the bridge to the Mermaid's Lagoon...

Tokyo Disneysea

How gosh darn beautiful is this place? I loved DisneySea and the Fantasmic show was probably the best show I've ever seen and a great way to end our day there but of course I couldn't leave without getting myself some Duffy souvenirs even though I'd never heard of him prior to my visit to Japan but he's a pretty big deal there I mean he's even got a whole section of the park dedicated to him and upon our arrival we spotted a Japanese couple not only carrying two really big Duffy toys but also bags, headbands and to top it all off they were pushing a baby carriage full of Duffy plushies, their love for the Disney bear is real!

What Disney Park is your favourite or would you love to visit?
Love & Popcorn
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment