20 December 2013

Zoo Trippin' in San Diego


Flashback Friday and time to look back on a much warmer time, summer in San Diego. It has been a very long time since I've been to the zoo and even longer since I've seen a panda so whilst I was in town for San Diego Comic Con I just had to take a trip to San Diego zoo to go see those cute pandas again.


Totally unrelated to the zoo but this was my yummy pre-zoo breakfast because my body needed the fuel to get around that huge place, can you believe that we actually walked around the whole zoo in that SoCal heat!? I think I definitely worked off all those yummy bacon filled calories that day!

 
 
I love how diverse all the animals at San Diego are, it's amazing to think of how far they've come although I did kinda feel sorry for that Polar Bear as it was pretty hot out there for those of us who live in cooler northern climates!


How cute is that baby panda? It makes me happy to see that San Diego have such success at breeding Pandas as it's sad to think how rare they are. Seeing this cutie also totally made me miss China and my panda babies so much, I hope I get the chance to visit again sometime.

Leopard Love & Panda Hugs
Cate
xoxo

More photos on [Flickr]

No comments:

Post a Comment