05 January 2013

5 Simple D.I.Y. Projects To Kick Off 2013


The best way to start 2013 is with a project to get those creative juices flowing. You guys know I love crafting so much I've made it my job and when I'm not busy making stuff for you guys I'm making something for myself, but even if you don't think of yourself as a very "crafty" person these simple tutorials are super easy to follow and fun to do so be sure to check them out.

 D.I.Y Baroque Tights Tutorial - I love the Baroque trend and these tights are really classy and make a great addition to a simple outfit.

 How To Sew A Heart Tote - This is so cute and with Valentine's Day next month would make a great gift for one of your loved ones


 Afraid of Halloween Nails - Ok so maybe Halloween has long since past and we have to wait and even longer time for it to come back but these awesome nail designs can be worn all year round!

 His + Her Sharpie Mug - This is a really simple way to jazz up some plain mugs and again would make a really great Valentine's Day gift.


Needles & Spools
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment