30 April 2010

Things that make you go Oooooo (April 2010)

Valley of the Dolls by sophiee's.world.'s

They days are getting brighter, the weather milder and flowers are starting to sprout from the ground, spring is finally here. Spring has to be one of my favorite seasons as everything feels new and fresh, you can open all your windows clear out the house and breathe in something new. This will be one of my last posts before I leave for "Project Panda" in a few days so I'm really excited for the month ahead but it's time to take a look back on everything that has been wonderful in April.

Elephant Twins Born in Thailand - What's cuter than a baby elephant? TWIN baby elephants! Such a rare sight makes me so happy.

Louboutin Your Nails

Art Styles Cup and Saucers - I love these and they would make for some great tea parties, James Jean's design is just stunning.

True Life Princess by marguerite♥petite

Spider Web Eyelashes - I don't normally wear fake eyelashes but I'd make an exception for these.

How Everything Goes to Hell during a Zombie Apocolypse

Modern Relics - Beautiful jewelry beautifuly presented


What You Wear - Oh, French discusses what we wear and what it says about us.


Stuck in Customs - Some of the most enchating travel photography I've ever seen


Last Minutes with ODEN - Such a beautiful yet sad story, make sure you have tissues!

Crazy Cat Capers 

Animal Pictures of the Week - Ah those blue eyes so beautiful, gorgeous animal shots from around the world.

Modern by Caesar Sebastian

Disneyland Weddings - Ok how beautiful are those dresses, when I get married I want this!

Oh Maiden, Advance with a Sword and a Rose by Arika Takarano

Love Roccoco - Cute drawings and a cute blog

Miss Michelin by Vincent Bourrelly

Dominic Jones - Susie Bubble posted pictures of a few of his new accessories and OMG am I in love, that dino skull arm cuff is pure love!

P.S. I Made This...

It Is Nancy's New Blog - Not only does she put together some fantastic outfits but her illustrations are totally adorable to.


50 Signature Bags - Gorgeous list of must have bags.

30 Habits that Will Change your Life

Never Date a Writer - There are 2 sides to every story...









Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment