30 September 2019

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (September 2019)

bunny

September is over and next month will be my last month in the UK before I fly back home to Thailand. It's going to be a busy last month here as I'll be visiting London to see GOT7 perform for the first time here, I'll also be meeting with friends to say my goodbye before I leave. Honestly though I can't wait to go back to Thailand and visit some more cute cafes and be reunited with my cat who I have missed so much since I left. I hope everyone is doing well and remember to wrap up warm as the days are starting to get colder now.

♥ 10 Goals To Set Yourself Right Now That Will Have A Huge Impact On Your Life


♥ Pumpkin Gingerbread Snack Bars


♥ Why Positive Thinking Drained Me (and How I’ve Found Peace)

♥ 4 Ways to Embrace Rest in a Culture of Busy


♥ What a Month of Daily Panic Attacks Taught Me About Anxiety




♥ Career Advice I'd Give To My 20-Year-Old Self


♥ Vegan Pumpkin Spice Scones. Creamy Vanilla Bean Frosted


♥ 5 Ways to Protect & Boost Your Immune System


♥ Restart your life with these 12 nonfiction titles


♥ 8 Things Not to Say to Someone Who’s Struggling with Anxiety


What are you most excited for in October?
Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment