31 August 2019

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (August 2019)

Happy First Day of Fall!

August is over and I'm another year older, I decided to celebrate this birthday by taking a short tip to Belfast to say a little goodbye to my favourite series Game of Thrones and it was such a great trip and I got the biggest most special surprise ever which if you follow me on Instagram you'll already know but don't worry I'll be sharing all my adventures in Westeros soon. I've only got a couple months left in the UK before I go back to Thailand so I'm spending as much time as I can with friends and family as I'm not sure when the next visit here will be, so if I'm a bit absent online that's why, I want to be more present in the few moments I have left with my friends and family here. I hope everyone had a great summer and enjoyed some time off to.

♥ 3 Thoughts That Bring Me Hope, Perspective, Peace, and Strength

♥ How To Remove Instagram Followers and Beat the IG Algorithm

♥ 5 Ways To Unwind On A Sunday

♥ Lemon Raspberry Pie Crust Hearts






♥ DAY6 Open up About Insecurities, Inspiration, and Learning To Live Life In The Moment

♥ Vegan Quinoa, Cauliflower and Broccoli Burgers

♥ 10 Ways To Keep The San Diego Comic Con Spirit All Year Long

♥ 10 Things You Need to Know to Maintain Strong Friendships


What are you most excited for in September?
Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment