31 July 2019

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (July 2019)


Happy summer everyone, although here in the UK it feels more like winter in Thailand but at least I get to wear my favourite hoodies. This month I returned to the UK to visit family and friends and have spent a lot of time catching up with them as well as clearing out my old belongings to sell or ship back to my new house in Thailand. I'm still taking a little blogging break but trying to share a few of my past adventures in Thailand like the NCT 127 fansign I attended before I left. It's my birthday in a few weeks and I've planned an exciting mini 'Game of Thrones' themed getaway so be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with my adventures.










What are you most excited for in August?
Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment