07 April 2019

♫ Playlist: Favourite Kpop in 2018 ♫

Sheraton and Oakwood Premier Incheon at night

I'm often asked if I listen to any other Kpop apart from GOT7 and the answer is of course! Many years ago I used to share playlists of my favourite Kpop songs so I thought as a lot of you have been asking I'd share some new songs. Last year I decided to keep a playlist of all the new releases I liked as I thought it would be a good way to keep up with everyone and remember the year and it's something I'm continuing to do this year. I also added quite few "Non-Korean" releases from Kpop artists on here as the Kpop market is becoming more international with some artists collaborating internationally and starting to spread their wings further afield.





There's over 100 songs to listen to from all sorts of different artists and genres so hopefully you'll find something you'll like or someone new you've never heard of before. There's also many more great songs and artists that came out last year that I'm probably missing quite a few as the Kpop industry is so huge and moves so quickly now it's hard to keep up so be sure to share some of your faves in the comments below.

What was your fave song from 2018?
Love & Music
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment