07 November 2018

San Kamphaeng Hot Springs - Chiang Mai - Thailand

San Kamphaeng Hot Springs - Chiang Mai - Thailand

On a recent weekend trip to Chiang Mai I decided to make a quick stop to see the San Kamphaeng Hot Springs as it wasn't too far away from where we were staying and it was one of the places I had always wanted to see, but didn't have the chance to when I was living in Chiang Mai. Unfortunately it was the beginning of rainy season so we weren't there too long before the heavens opened up and it started pouring with rain but we were there long enough to cook ourselves some hot spring eggs which is the highlight of any visit there.

San Kamphaeng Hot Springs - Chiang Mai - Thailand

Admittedly I'm not the biggest fan of eggs but this was something I had to try out as I'd seen so many people do it on vacations in Japan, I'm still kinda in shock that Thailand has onsen to because I've always wanted to visit one and although I didn't get the chance to dip my toes into the water, there's a very high chance that'll I'll be back there again one day...


Have you ever visited a hot spring?
Love & Eggs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment