19 August 2018

Chic & Sporty Wishtlist from Rosegal


Rosegal is a great store with so many different items at great prices that I thought with my birthday coming up and my wish to start working out and getting fit again that I would check out what sportswear they have to offer and put myself together a cute little outfit, because looking good is a great way to motivate you to feel good!

♥  Baseball Cap - I like to wear a hat when I workout as it keeps my hair (and my sweat) out of my face and this cap made me giggle, the perfect motivation to work out.

♥  Hoodie - Hoddies are my favourite thing and I've been wanting to get myself a red one for a while this one is so cute and perfect to wear whilst working out.

♥  Jogging Pants - So these might not look practical for working out but they're baggy so give you room to move and the zip pockets are great for keeping your belongings safe whilst you're bouncing around

♥  Sneakers - Because you need the right shoes to work out in and these look super chic and super comfy!


What motivates you to workout?
Love & Hearts
Cate
xoxo


DISCOUNT CODES
Use code " RGSally " All orders use the code , over $100 save $12 ( 1 time limited )
Use code" RGSally " All orders use the code , over $50 save $ 6 ( 1 time limited )
Use code" RGSally " All orders use the code , over $25 save $ 3 ( 1 time limited )


No comments:

Post a Comment