25 December 2014

Merry Christmas + Christmas Tag

Shout Out! HAPPY SLED DOG DAY!!! :D. {explored!}

MERRY CHRISTMAS, best wishes to everyone I hope you're having an awesome day even if you're not celebrating today. I've been enjoying the festive season so much this year, spending quality time with friends and family is the best. So I thought I would do something a little fun for you guys today, a while ago Becky from Milk Bubble Tea posted a Christmas Tag  which I've been meaning to do for the longest time so I thought what better time to do it than on the big day itself, so here it is I hope you enjoy my answers.

Merry Christmas....

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I have to admit I'm not really a fan of Christmas movies but Elf still rates as one of my faves as it always makes me laugh. I also love Home Alone 2 for the nostalgia factor, I guess I have a soft spot for Christmas movies set in New York so MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMAL!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning always Christmas morning although occasionally if we're all awake past midnight on Christmas Eve we'll open one Christmas present before going to bed.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I don't, and I feel really bad that I don't but I do have vague happy memories of me and my brother waking up at 5am and opening our presents, my grandad passed out in his chair after lunch with a Christmas hat still on and my guinea pigs memorised by the lights on the tree.


4. favourite festive food?
I love Starbucks Eggnog Latte if that counts as festive food? I also love me some Stollen to and gingerbread although I can be quite fussy when it comes to both but I think more than anything I just love cooking for everyone and seeing them enjoy my yummy festive treats.

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
I get spoilt at Christmas and I've had some really awesome presents over the years but I'm going to have to give a special mention to the Hot Toys Captain America I got from The Dad last year. I wasn't expecting it at all and I never imagined that I'd own an actual Hot Toys figure I mean they are amazing! It's been a year and I still get excited every time I look at it and now it's extra special as I got Stan Lee to sign the box when I met him at London Film and Comic Con this year.

christmas market in Rostock

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Christmas markets, I love the smell of Christmas markets it's like mulled wine, smoky burgers, cinnamon, gingerbread and coffee basically all my favourite yummy scents.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Christmas Eve we normally have a little buffet dinner with the family and occasionally some friends will pop by, then once everyone has gone home Mum, Dad and I will chill out downstairs and watch some Christmas TV.

8. What tops your tree?
Castiel...


Stego Pile Up!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Probably a Dinosaur! I had an imaginary friend when I was a kid which was a Brontosaurus (with wings) called Dino so when Jurassic Park came out I wanted a real Dinosaur and was convinced that one day it would happen, it never did and probably never will but until science catches up with my dreams I would make do with a Pleo

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Getting together with loved ones and buying them awesome presents. December is the one time of year I make sure I have time for everyone and make fun times my priority. I'll admit I'm a pretty lame ass friend the rest of the year but at Christmas catching up with everyone gets priority and I'll bring you awesome presents to xoxo

Merry Christmas everyone, I'd love to hear your answers and how you'll be celebrating today.
Love & Christmas Pud
Cate
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment