05 June 2013

Long Live Fashion: Recycle Your Clothes With H&M


H&M is one of my favourite high street stores and I love how over the past few years they've been making a real effort to become more eco-friendly by introducing new collections and just recently their recycling program to customers.

"Every year, tons of textiles end up in landfills. But as much as 95% of these textiles and clothes could be used again. That's why we are now collecting clothes in our stores. Clothes of any brand, in any quality and any condition."

And if you need extra incentive for every bag of clothes you bring to H&M they will give you a £5 voucher in exchange which can be used on your next £30 shop and don't worry if you're not U.K. based like me as this recycling program is global, so be sure to ask in your local store next time you visit.


One of my goals for this year was to be more considerate of my purchases and it's good to know that there is at least one shop on the high street trying to make a difference. I've already taken one bag full of my old clothes to them and I'm ready to take another!


Spring cleaning is the best and it's great to let go of all those old clothes and know that they're not going to waste. I can't wait to start planning out my new wardrobe, I'm definitely going to try and invest in some staple pieces and H&M has some really beautiful pieces in their Conscious Collection which will be perfect for the summer season to.

Be sure to let me know in the comments if you're planning to recycle with H&M

Love & Ice Cream
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment