10 May 2013

8 Eccentric Etsy Fashion Finds


Etsy is my favourite place to browse all things quirky and unique, I would quite happily buy my entire wardrobe from there. The best thing about buying from handmade/indie shops is that you're getting something that is not only unique but handmade with love, so here are some of my favourite geeky fashion finds.

Batman: The Animated Series is one of my absolute favourite incarnations of the Batman world and this dress is the perfect embodiment of that. This design is perfect I love the bold colours and the use of onomatopoeia which reminds me of the always cheesy yet amazing 1960's TV series, this dress is 100% awesome and right at the top of my wishlist!

PIKA~~~~ SHOES I CHOOSE YOU!!! Sorry I just couldn't resist a good pun but aren't these just the cutest things you've ever seen? If fact if you like these then you should go check out this shop as it's full of cute glittery shoes and I'm not kidding I would wear every single one of them!

Just as I saw this dress E.T. came on the TV it must be fate! E.T. is one of my all time favourite movies, I used to watch this all the time when I was a kid and totally blame it for my obsession with all things space related. This dress is the cutest and that image of E.T. is just adorable. 

You guys know I love my quirky bags and this one is definitely quirky, I almost can't believe this is a bag it looks that amazing! I'm really impressed with this bag and all the other bags in this shop there is something for everyone here so even if you're not a Who fan be sure to check them out.

This dress is just perfect for the Marvel fan, I absolutely love it! I'm so jealous that I don't have awesome sewing skills because I think if I did I would have a whole wardrobe full of dresses like this. There is a whole load of geeky dresses in this shop but this one is definitely my fave I would love to wear this as my birthday dress.

Ok so I'm not really a big Harry Potter fan but I really liked these House themed corsets and how they incorporated colours and the crest into them that I'm almost tempted to put on that Sorting Hat and it you're not a fan of Gryffindor then check out this shop for even more beautiful corsetry.

Cooking is one of my favourite hobbies, I love experimenting with new recipes but it can get messy so having an awesome apron would be very handy and this apron would be perfect to wear when making recipes from the amazing Star Wars Cookbook don't you think?

Fun fact about me I'm pretty much obsessed with ancient maps especially maps of fantasy lands. The Lord of the Rings is one of my all time favourite movies and although I've already started a collection of Middle Earth clothing thanks to Black Milk I would love to add this skirt into my wardrobe to.


Be sure to share some of your favourite Etsy finds in the comments!
Love & Lemons
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment