02 July 2021

🥜 Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes 🍌 (VEGAN) 🌱


Since moving to Thailand 5 years ago I have hardly cooked let alone baked, however we have quite a few banana trees at our home in Bangkok which has blessed us with more bananas than we can comfortably eat so I decided it was finally time to get baking again and join the rest of the world and perfect my banana bread recipe. I've been experimenting with all sorts of different banana themed recipes over the past month and using my family as taste testers so decided to share a few of my most successful recipes for you to try to make yourselves.

Ingredients
  • 1 cup mashed banana
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter 
  • 1/2 cup almond milk 
  • 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
  • 1tsp baking powder
  • 1 cup of all purpose flour
(Makes 10)

♥ Preheat and oven to 180 & line a cupcake tray with 10 cupcake cases

♥ In large bow mix together the banana, peanut butter, almond milk and sugar

♥ Sift in the flour and baking powder and mix it into a smooth batter.

♥ Divide the batter equally into the cupcake cases and bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes.

♥ Once baked removed the cupcakes from the oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack.

♥ Eat and enjoy with your favourite cup of tea 

Let me know if you try these out and what you think.
Good Luck
Cate
xoxo


Psssst if you like what you see and want to see more can support me by clicking the button below
Buy me a coffee and get a shoutout on my SNS



No comments:

Post a Comment