30 April 2020

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (April 2020)

Feliz día del libro ♥

April has been mostly an uneventful month, another moth of self-isolation but we're ending the month with a little glimmer of hope here in Thailand as the numbers of infected are going down and restrictions are slowly being lifted, so hopefully life will return to better times soon. I shared some of my favourite Asian dramas this month and have started some new ones which I will write about soon. I'm really missing going out and going to concerts and events so I thought I would share some videos I had from the JUS2 concert I went to last year, it was so fun and I can't wait for the next concert, whenever that will be, this year or next year I will wait for better times to come, stay strong everyone 

♥ How to Tame a Worrying Mind During Difficult Times

♥ Rituals And Routines That Get Me Through My Day

♥ 9 Things it’s Not Too Late to Start Doing for Yourself

♥ Skillet Strawberry Bourbon Cobbler with Layered Cream Cheese Biscuits




♥ The Best Indoor Garden Ideas For All Kinds Of Plant People

♥ How I Made My Own Daisy Table

♥ 75+ Little Dinner Ideas for When You Don’t Want to Cook Whatsoever

♥ Disconnected and Strong in the Face of COVID-19


What are you most excited for in May?
Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment