03 August 2018

Summer Shopping @ Zaful

Thailand OOTD

I recently decided to clear out my wardrobe so decided to check out Zaful to pick up some new items to wear on my trip up to Northern Thailand. Zaful have a great selection of fashionable women dresses but as my summer style has been drifting away from the usual top fashionable dresses I decided to pick up some cute tees instead.

Thailand OOTD

One of the things I love most about Zaful is just how diverse their selection is and as my style is gearing more towards the chic and sporty vibe there are some affordable sport items you can select for really great prices, which are so comfy not just for sports but for travelling to.

Thailand OOTD

Zaful is one of my favoerite online stores and their service is always quick and excellent and they're always quick to respond to any problems you may have. Zaful unconditional refund with quality, non-received, size Issue within 24 hours which is great service should you need to get your problem resolved quickly, so I totally recommend them and if you're looking to place an order soon check out the discount codes at the bottom of this post.


Love & Adventure
Cate
xoxo


♥ Use code " ZFbunny " for all order with over 25USD save 3USD ( 3 time limited )
♥ Use code"ZFbunny" for all order with over 50USD save 6USD ( 3 time limited )
♥ Use code"ZFbunny" for all order with over 100USD save 12USD (3 time limited )
Please note: Each customer could only use each coupon for three times.

No comments:

Post a Comment