16 May 2017

How To Open An Etsy Shop For FREE!

♥ dollhouse bears

Etsy is one of my absolute favourite websites for buying and selling one of a kind handmade goods from artists and creatives, if I ever want to buy something special for myself or a loved one it's the first place I head to. I've been using Etsy to sell my handmade crafts and jewellery for many years and although I'm currently taking a break one of the most popular questions I get asked is how to sell on Etsy so for those of you who want to create an additional income, share your talents or grow it into a business this is how you can test it out for free.




The link above will allow you to open a shop and earn yourself 40 free listings as it normally costs $0.20 to list each item on Etsy and each listings only lasts for 4 months this way you'll only be charged a 3.5% fee if the item sells so this is a great way to test out the website and see if it works for you without investing too much money and if you do use the link above it will give me 40 free listings to and although my shop is currently closed because I'm busy studying in Thailand should I decided to re-open in the distant future this will be a great help to me, so it's helpful all round!


Do you have an Etsy Shop? Link it in the comments and let me know if you open one!
Love & Lemonade
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment