30 April 2017

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (April 2017)

Cambodia - Angkor Wat - 140b

April has been such a crazy month for me! I celebrated Thai New Year with the family in Bangkok and I'm just about to finish my first year studying Thai and because I've enjoyed it so much I'm hoping I've learnt enough to be able to advance to the next stage and continue my studies. In other exciting news I'll be taking a little break from Thailand so be sure to keep an eye on my Instagram if you want to know where I'll be travelling to, I'm SUPER excited about it and I can't wait to share everything I get up to on my adventures.

♥ How To Stay Positive When The New Is Incessantly Negative

♥ 9 Reasons Why You Feel Tired All The Time

♥ Overcoming The Worst Part Of Finding Your Passion

♥ 43 Quick Tips For Your Blog

♥ 10 Signs Your Living In The Wrong City

Out For A Walk

♥ Break-ups and Being Single

♥ What Time Are We Upon And Where Do I Belong?

♥ 7 Signs Your Nerding Out!

♥ You Must Always Take Time For Yourself

♥ 10 Most Inspiring Women in Pop Culture

Untitled

♥ 50 Essential Tips For First Time Travellers

♥ 10 Places To Visit This Summer

♥ 13 Ways To Get Rid Of Your Afternoon Slump

♥ The Secret To Accepting Change

♥ 15 Ways To Pamper Yourself Without Spending A Penny

strawberry bear de marce

♥ A Guide To Travelling On A Budget

♥ 7 Articles That Will Make You A Happier Person

♥ 10 Of The Most Dangerous Places In The World You Have To Visit!

♥ How To Quit The Habit Of Pleasing People

♥ 8 Easy Ways To Be Kind Today




Love & Strawberries
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment